The following is a selection of important websites or similar projects in English.
Links to websites and projects in other languages (among others Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian) and to the subsets of the archive collection can be found here.
For suggestions for introductory reading and a comprehensive catalog of literature and other media on NS-Forced Labor (in German), please click here.
Digital Contemporary Witness Archives on National Socialism (partly online)
- Visual History Archive of the Shoah Foundation Institute of the University of Southern California (USC) at Freie Universität Berlin:
- Voices of the Holocaust – The testimonies recorded by David P. Boder:
- Fortunoff Video Archive for Holocaust Testimonies at Yale University:
- Voice/Vision Holocaust Survivor Oral History Archive of the University of Michigan:
- European Resistance Archive
- USHMM Holocaust Survivors and Victims Resource Center
- Memory of Nations
- USHMM Steven Spielberg Film & Video Archive
Other Digital Interview Archives
- Centre for Popular Memory of the University of Cape Town, South Africa:
Research Tools for Biographical Tracing
- ShtetlSeeker - Town Search:
- List of prisoner of war camps on Moosburg Online:
- List of camps, imprisonment sites and places of detention:
- List of DP Camps
Tracing Services and Data bases
- International Tracing Service in Bad Arolsen for civilian victims of Nazi persecution
- Deutsche Dienststelle (WASt) for former German soldiers and foreign prisoners of war
Digitizing and Media Management
David Systems, System provider for digitization and media management (DigaSystem):